Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Hey There, Hi there, Ho There it's a Disney Kind of day....






Hello, and welcome to Destination to Disney blog. Your probably thinking, oh look another Disney fan site! Wonder what this one will have on. Well to be honest with you so I'm I! 

Better tell you about myself, I'm Disney-John. I live in the UK. I'm 42, married and have an 8 year old daughter. My obsession with all things Disney, started in my teenage years, watching Disney Time on BBC at Bank Holidays, watching in amazement at clips from old animated classics. This is before Video Recorders, never mind you tube, blu ray etc. (oh dear, sound 92 not 42!) I look at the animated features by the Walt Disney Studios as a works of art. How they injected so much life and emotion in to "drawings" never ceases to amaze me. A tradition that Pixar have been carrying on, the first 5 minutes of "UP" clearly proves that.

Then in my first job at the tender age of 18, I saved up for what I thought at the time would be a holiday of a lifetime to Walt Disney World, after those 2 weeks I was hooked! I've now been to WDW 10 times, the most recent being in 2010, and I'm now getting excited for my 9th holiday to Disneyland Paris next year for the 20th anniversary. So this blog will help me share my excitement, as people at work just smile and nod at me, (unless their planning a trip themselves, then they come to me for tips!) But your here so you understand what makes Disney so special, don't you....?

No comments:

Post a Comment